You can get rid of papillomas at home with the help of pharmaceuticals and recipes of traditional medicine, following the instructions, following simple rules. Elimination is effective in a comfortable environment.
Advantages and disadvantages of home treatment
With the development of the disease papillomatosis on the body appear formations caused by papillomavirus. The disease affects every part of the skin, mucous membranes. If an infection occurs, the spread of the virus will depend on the resistance of the immune system in the fight against HPV. With good protection of the body, the disease may not manifest itself in sleep.
As soon as the immune system weakens, the mechanism of uncontrolled division of viral cells is activated, which affects the skin.
You can remove papillomas at home with the help of folk remedies and medicines. When deciding on a method of removal, it is important to know the advantages and disadvantages of home treatment. They include:> zxtable border = "1" cellpadding = "0" >
Before starting self-removal of papillomas, it is recommended to consult a dermatologist, oncologist. Improper, poor disposal can lead to degeneration into malignancy or recurrence.
Methods for removing papillomas at home
It will be easier to remove papillomas at home once you determine its type. Benign formations, but it is difficult to deal with them alone. There are types:
- simple papillomas appear on physical contact with the source of infection, they are small in size, spread throughout the body;
- plantar formations appear in childhood on the feet. They are spot flat, rough, usually large, causing discomfort, pain when walking;
- flat growths are located on the neck and face. With its increase, itching and pain appear, are characterized by the same surface and color, regardless of location;
- filamentous formations - a common species, appears after 35 years. Occupies the armpits, face, genitals. Acute papillomas are a dangerous type that affects the genitals and is sexually transmitted. In men it appears in the groin, on the head of the penis. For women, the infection is fraught with the development of cervical cancer. The anus is affected. Removing this type of papilloma at home is prohibited, it is too dangerous to transform into melanoma.
Pharmacy ointments and gels
- Solution to remove papillomas, warts and calluses. The composition includes phenol and metacresol, which destroy the cells infected with the virus, blocking their further reproduction. Please read the step-by-step instructions before use. The solution is used externally, applied with an applicator point on the formation, avoiding penetration into healthy skin. In case of careless use, burns may occur. Cauterization is performed 1 r / d with little accumulation. If the papilloma is large, it is necessary to act with the drug two to three times throughout the day. Do not wet the treated area. The education dries up, a crust appears, which falls off on its own along with the growth. Do not treat the intimate area, mucous membranes.
- German solution that removes skin growths. The preparation contains lactic, salicylic acids, polidocanol 600. The liquid freezes the stratum corneum of the skin. It should be applied carefully, avoiding leakage on healthy skin, 2 r / d. The result is visible after four days, the formation dies, disappears. Do not treat the face, mucous membranes, genitals. The treatment of birthmarks is prohibited.
- An effective solution for removing genital warts on the body. The composition contains an extract of podophyllum root extract, which has a retarding effect on cell division, killing the accumulation. When treating, avoid penetrating healthy skin scattered on the papilloma. The agent is applied 1 r / d for 4 days.
- Alkaline liquid to remove papillomas, warts at home. The tool is applied 1 r / d point. After application there is a slight burning sensation. Black dots on the surface of the growth indicate the beginning of a necrotic process that takes about 6 days. It is forbidden to remove moles and birthmarks.
- Salicylic ointment has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, exfoliating effect, effectively removing hanging papillomas. Apply the ointment spot with a cotton swab, avoiding leakage on healthy skin, 2 r / d.
- Oxolinic ointment has an antiviral effect, removes the formation from the inside, blocks the further reproduction of infected cells. The agent is applied three times a day, fixed with a bandage. The duration of the course is from 28 to 55 days.
You can treat HPV at home with herbal recipes for traditional medicine. The traditional recipes are:
- ointment of young walnut. Young fruits in green rind are used in cooking. Put the collected nuts in a jar, fill with kerosene, leave for 21 days. After the mass is filtered and the density is thickened until a homogeneous paste is formed. Apply ointment 1 r / d until the growth disappears completely;
- aloe. Thanks to the rich composition of the houseplant you can fight various diseases, including papillomas. To prepare the medicine, tear off the leaves and mash until smooth. Apply the paste on the affected area 1 r / d, fix with a tight bandage. A positive result is noticed after two weeks;
- garlic. To prepare a medicine with garlic, grind a few cloves to get a teaspoon of the finished product. Mix garlic with two teaspoons of cream, apply a thin layer on the affected area, fixing with a bandage for several hours. Means for use once a week for 4 weeks;
- lemon juice. Lemon contains citric acid, which breaks down the affected papilloma cells. To prepare the medicine, squeeze the juice, moisten a cotton swab with it profusely. Apply it on the affected area until the disc is completely dry. The procedure can be performed 2-3 times a day for three weeks until complete removal of the accumulation.
Tea tree oil effectively removes papillomas, has antiseptic, antifungal properties. Reduces the risk of developing oncology, stimulates the immune system, relieves swelling and effectively fights skin infections. The oil is applied to the affected area 1 r / d in a few drops. The procedure continues until the complete abolition of education.
Castor oil. Removal is done in two ways:
- Massage the affected area. Before starting the procedure, apply oil on the wart, massaging the area with your fingers, rub the product. The massage is done 2 r / d for three weeks until the papilloma disappears completely. Massage should be smooth and gentle, there is a risk of injury to growth, activation of the virus, accelerate the growth process of formations throughout the body. You can begin the process of transformation into melanoma.
- Castor oil compress. For a compress, use a cotton swab soaked in oil. Apply to the affected area, fixing tightly with a bandage. The procedure is performed 2 times a day, helps get rid of papillomas in three days. If redness occurs, the color of the growth changes to red, it is advisable to remove the bandage, rinse the area with water.
You should not generously lubricate the area with castor oil, this will not lead to the desired result in a short time, will worsen the situation.
Iodine has a burning property, effectively eliminating the accumulation. Treat the affected area with iodine solution 3-4 times a day for two weeks. The papilloma will begin to dry out and fall off on its own. You can cauterize an unwanted element with a concentrated solution of potassium permanganate (dark purple color). Apply two drops of the prepared solution on the formation daily, in spots, avoiding penetration into healthy skin until the accumulation is completely eliminated. To speed up the necrotic process, you can steam the place in a warm bath before treatment with potassium permanganate. The tool effectively removes genital warts. Foot and eyelid formations should not be treated with this method.
Celandine. Squeezed juice of a fresh plant is used to cauterize hanging warts. Treat the affected area daily with celandine juice until the growth is completely gone.
You can remove the formations with the help of tar or laundry soap. Moisten a piece with water, rub the affected area. The procedure is performed at bedtime for a month.
The method is effective in removing formations on the head and face, underarms and abdomen.
To improve the effect, rub the soap and place it in water with a temperature of 50-70 ° C. Under the influence of temperature, the product turns into a homogeneous mass, resembling an ointment. For seven days, apply warm soap on the affected area in the form of a compress for half an hour. Then remove the bandage, allow to dry. Due to the alkaline composition, which has a detrimental effect on the growths, the removal is painless for seven days.
Silk, cotton, dental floss or hair are used for dressing. Before the procedure, treat the affected area with antiseptic, dry it and tie it tightly with thread at the base. Such manipulation deprives the growth of blood supply, which causes it to dry out and die. The technique can be used only after examination, confirmation of the benign nature of the formation. Do not use the method to remove growths in the intimate areas, mucous membranes due to the high risk of transformation into melanoma.
A special preparation with freezing properties is used for the procedure. The action of the drug resembles the method of cryodestruction, which uses liquid nitrogen. The product is applied topically to the area, avoiding leakage on healthy epithelium. After application, a burning sensation appears, a blister forms, passing together with the papilloma.
Contraindications and possible side effects
Before getting rid of papillomas at home, it is advisable to consult a doctor, find out about the contraindications, choose an effective way to overcome the growths, undergo an examination and confirm the benign nature of the formations. Self-medication is not recommended in such cases:
- treat areas in the intimate areas, genitals, mucous membranes;
- pregnancy, lactation;
- children under 13 years;
- the presence of an allergic reaction to the components;
- in the presence of a process of degeneration of the formation into a malignant tumor.
Improper use of the method of home disposal of growths is fraught with consequences:
- Burning of a healthy area of skin around the growth.
- Scars and scarring.
- Infection after cauterization procedure.
- Increased prevalence of papillomas.
To avoid complications and serious consequences, a visit to a dermatologist and oncologist is recommended. It will take a lot of effort and time to eliminate the consequences of improper treatment.